Thursday, October 15, 2009

Animal Riddles

Can you guess our riddles?
The answers are at the bottom of the page.

Luis writes:
I like to swim in cold water.
I like to eat fish.
I like to play.
I have two flippers.
Who am I?

Misael writes:
I am white and black.
I eat bamboo.
I climb trees.
I am fat.
Who am I?

Sulmi writes:
I am gray.
I have a horn.
I get mad.
I paw my feet in the dirt and charge.
I live in Africa.
Who am I?

Elizanie writes:
I have sharp teeth.
I eat meat.
I have four legs.
I like to run.
I have lots of hair around my face.
Who am I?

Ginelli writes:
I have a pouch.
I keep my baby in my pouch.
I like to jump and hop.
I like to play with friends.
Who am I?

Sair writes:
I like to swim in rivers in Belize.
I eat rats.
I eat eggs.
I am different colors.
I am brown or black or gray.
I don't have legs.
Who am I?

Hipolito writes:
I eat meat.
I have a tail.
My fur is black and orange.
I live in Africa.
I have four legs
My teeth are big.
My feet have claws.
Who am I?

Alejandro writes:
I have feathers.
I have ears.
I live in trees.
I hunt for rats at night.
Who am I?


Kristel writes:
I am orange.
I eat rats.
I have a fat tail.
I have teeth.
I have a little black nose.
I live in the forest.
Who am I?

Answers: seal, panda, rhino, lion, kangaroo, snake, tiger, owl, fox


2 comments:

  1. I got all of them but seal and fox. Very good riddles!
    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the animal riddles! Keep up the good work!

    Looks like this year you have at least one new student! How exciting!!

    I'm praying for your school and your church, and I think about all of you often!!

    Linda Stauffer

    ReplyDelete